Friday, October 25, 2013

We All Do It!

We All Do IT! Did you know we all overdo it? Here's the scuttlebutt. We all overeat on occasion and, boy, I did it right! I had a very busy day. I didn't really eat all day. It was more like a snacking day. I didn't sit and eat. I worked out, but didn't really take the time to sit and feed my body. By dinnertime I wasn't just hungry, I was so hungry it felt like my stomach was going to implode on itself. Of course, I was out and not able to cook. So, there was Subway. Fairly healthy and I can make it healthier. Instead of eating the 6", I order the 12'. WHAT was I thinking!? My dinner was a 12' turkey with, mustard, mayo, cheese, lettice, tomatoes, pickles, olives, bacon, oil & vinegar, salt & pepper! Oh, large iced tea AND a bag of chips. Don't forget the cookie! When you work out regularly you just don't need to eat that much. Your body is more efficent and burns your food more efficently. Bottom line. . .I was in so much pain! My stomach felt like it was going to explode. It was the worst pain ever. I was finally able to get up off the couch and I started to walk around the house. I got into my bedroom and started to work my abs out. I needed my body to start processing that food! I did short bursts of an ab workout and then rested. I finally started to get comfortable again. I was so full I didn't eat again until the next day. Believe me, I got back on track. So, as you an see, even coaches overdo it and, yes, we regret it. But, we get right back on track. One mistake does not mean failure. It means you simply got off track. Life today is fast and we need to slow it down, thats what our workout are for. We speed up to slow down. We work our bodies to calm our minds and control our lives. So, just remember. . .it's ok. You can follow my journey or you can join me. The link is at the top! Just Press Play! Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment