Friday, October 18, 2013

Coaching for Health and Happiness!Guess what? You don’t have to be in perfect shape to be proof the products work! You just have to be actively participating! If you’re going to ask someone to do something, you better be doing it yourself. Being an example not only improves your credibility, it gets people excited because most likely they’ll be looking at you and witnessing you transform. Be prepared to explain your journey so it is easy to talk to people when you are asked. Here is a simple way to create your own story, just
complete the sentences:
1. “I joined the Team at Beachbody because . . .”
2. “I am happy I did because . . . ”
3. “Because of my Beachbody business I hope to . . . ”
Write out your story tonight and post below.

you can follow my journey or you can join me. To check out my web site click the link above!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment