Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lookin' Good!!!

Get Noticed

So, here's a short story that just delighted the hell out of me. It makes me want to get up and get my workout done everyday just so It can happen again!

Well, I work a shift that's mostly guys. I'm just one of the guys, really. They don't pay to much attention to me. We talk, we have lunch in the lunchroom, we pal around. Well, last week one of the guys looked at me and said, "WOW! Are you loosing weight? You look awsome"! I said thanks and before I knew it he says, "Your curves are like. . .curvey! You have some nice curves, girl"! I said thanks and went on my way.
But, I had this great smile on my face!

I work so hard working out, eating right (yeah, I cheat occasionally), making sure make time for myself and trying to just keep myself, my home and my kid together. This was concrete validation that all my hard work is showing! I'm transforming my body and it's all good. Last week my legs hurt so bad, but today they just look great and they feel pretty good.

So, keep working, keep getting up and doing it. PUSH! It only hurts for a short time.

Heres a nice receipe for a sweet treat. I make it with all organic stuff. Make it to taste.
This is a non-bake cookie. So, you just need a pot.
1/2 stick butter
1/2 cup milk
1c1/4 sugar (you an use less. This amount makes it really sweet. I use less.)
Boil 3-5 minutes then remove from the flame
4 heaping tbs. cocoa (use baking cocoa, no sweetness)
1/2c peanut butter (smooth or nutty)
1/4c coconut (optional)
2 1/2 - 3c of oats (any type of oatmeal will do)
1 tsp. vanilla
Stir it all together, spoon it onto wax paper so you get cookie sized, or larger, cookies.
I put them in the refrigerator so they get hard, but you can eat them right out of the pot. ENJOY!

Remember, you can follow my journey or you can join me. The link is at the top.

Just Press Play!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment