Wednesday, October 9, 2013

New Day, New Juice

Results Are Waiting!

Hey it's Hump Day!! Otherwise known as Wednesday. Today I did my second workout with Chalene Extreme, Burn #2. I really do like her style of coaching you through the workout. She's just really relaxed and nice about it. I did learn that Janelle is her sister! It's awesome that her family is willing to work with her (her husband is in the Basic DVD).
The first day I was a little disappointed. It was slower than I normally go. I mean, c'mon, I just finished Insanity. And, I didn't seem to get the results I was looking for. . .instant! But, you have to stick to a new routine and adjust. Having just finished Insanity my upper arm strength is better than it's ever been. I wasn't thinking about lifting weights and my new found muscle in the same thought pattern. The weights I had were great for Insanity. . .but not CE. CE is a whole other level!
Today I did my second workout Burn #2. I still need heavier weights. I did find my 5 ponders, they just weren't enough. I need 10 and 15 ponders, THEN I should be able to feel the "fail" point. I do, however, feel the pain in my legs. That lower body workout was killer. She had my legs shaking and definitely reaching their work point. So, at this point I'm still waiting to see what happens with this workout, but I am getting very happy with it.

Below is a great Green Juice recipe. I love this. Yes, it does taste a little like grass, but you can add just a taste of honey and it will help. If you don't like honey then you'll have to take it straight, you can follow with an orange wedge!

CHARD, GREEN APPLE, GREEN PEPPER, ROMAINE LETTUCE, CELERY, PURPLE CABBAGE
You can omit whatever you don't like and add more of one of the other ingredients. I don't like the peppers so I add mor chard and green apple.

Remember, you can follow my journey or. . .you can join me. The link is at the top!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment