Saturday, October 5, 2013

T-Shirt Excitement!

This is the post I just posted on my BeachBody Team site. As you can see I have had significant success with my BeachBody Workouts. They just don't feel like workout anymore. They are hard and I sweat like crazy! Sometimes I have to stop because I can't see through my glasses! But, they are worth it. I am lookinig at dresses fro the Christmas parties that are upcoming. I've actually never done that before. I received my INSANITY I EARNED IT t-shirt! And, yes! I am a PROUD owner of it. Tomorrow I will be posting all new pictures on my site as I am now poised to start Chalene Exreme on Monday! I am going to replacee my starting picture and my stats. And, this time I will take a picture every 30 days. I bought gloves to protect my hands from the weights and I bought some bigger weights to move along to. I am really excited to start this program. At this time my jeans are to big, my shirts are falling off my shoulders and I can see my oblique lines and my rib and hip lines. I was lying on my side and my daughter asked me what was sticking out from under my shirt. I told her "thats me"! The bottom of my rib cage is now visable when I lie on my side or raise my arms up! It's AMAZING! After CE I am already planning on T25. Sometime in the future I may get to P90X. But, I'm lovin' Shaun T right now, just needed a weighted workout to follow Insanity. I'm not going to be the size I was in high school. . .I'm going to be smaller. JUST PRESS PLAY! Susan WWW.BEACHBODYCOACH.COM/DOIN50RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment