Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's An Ego Boost!

Fit At Any Age

What a week! I have been recovering from a run down mentality, run down nutrition and just life in general. I'm back at it and figuering it out. Even a fit coach can overdue it. I'm a real person. I overdue it. . .and I pay for it. But, what really got me this week were the compliments. When you work hard for what you want, you get results. So, here are a couple of my ego boosters this week.

I was cleaning my house and looked like I should be put in the washing machine! I was hungry and wanted Rangoons from Panda Express. So, I get there and there is this cute guy ordering. He looks at me and smiles, I smile back. I order and he's paying. As he walks out he smiles at me, raises his eyebrow and says "your cute" then walks out of the restaurant. I was like EEEEEEEEEE! To get a guy, a stranger to say something like that to you when you look the way I looked is nothing short of AWSOME!!!

I was at the grocery store and was getting milk. I had to reach up to get my type. And, this guy was standing next to me. If you do Chalene Extreme then you know that she does alot of squats and that means a nice looking ass! As I grabbed my milk this guy says to me "you have the best looking butt I've seen in a long time and I go to the gym"! Ok, I'm good for the day.

I was getting the mail and was on the front deck of my house. One of my neighbors comes by and just stops and looks at me. I said "hi" and he comes up to my fence and says "YOU are a one beautiful beast"! I just said "what"? He asked me if I had a boyfriend and thentells me that he lives down the street if I ever decide to leave my boyfriend and want some company. It must have been the new definition in my arms because they are looking pretty good.

So, what am I trying to say? Well, these are the results you get when you stick to something that is good for you. Nutrition, working out, just being good to yourself. You are worth what you want to put into yourself. Everyone needs something for themselves. My workouts are for me and no one else. You have to do it for you or it won't last.

Well, you can foolw my journey or you can join me. . .the link is at the top.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment