Sunday, November 17, 2013

Always Happy To Be Me

Get Addicted To This! My favorite artist is Salvador Dali. I love his surreal art. One of my favorite pieces is The Metamorphsis of Narcissus. It's such a beautiful piece. One of my favorite quotes comes from the man himself;

"Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure,
    That of being Salvador Dali".

I love this! He is happy to be him. I am happy to be me. With everything in life, I am happy to be me. I can be no one else. People will criticize what you do and how you do it no matter what. I have been criticized for joining BeachBody and trying to help people loose the weight without going to surgery. There are so many people out there that want to loose weight the natural way that I feel like I am filling a need. The diet for weight loss surgery is basically mush. And, you have to eat it for weeks! If you can do something by not having surgery then, as far as I am concerned, it should be tried. The natural way is always harder. But, you have to look at weight loss in this way. You didn't wind up this way overnight and it's not going to be an overnight fix. You have to be dedicated to yourself. If you don't do it for yourself then it won't work. You have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else or before you can make someone else happy. I mean truly happy. The people I have spoken to are surface happy. They are not deep down happy. They all say the samething "something is missing". I'm not a psychiatrist or even in the mental health profession, but I do know this. . .happiness is something we give ourselves.

I am happy with myself. Yes, I have been a fuck up. I have made mistakes and I have even hurt a few people along my path, never intentionally. But, in the long run I've done the best I can and I have made myself happy with my decisions. I am the type of person who is honest. . .no matter what. I will tell you the truth and my true close friends appreciate that quality in me. I'm not going to tell you the dress looks awful on you. I would never hurt your feelings, but I will tell you it's not to my liking, if it makes you happy thats great. These are my rules for me:

1) Tell the truth. Theres less to hide.
2) Do not be a hypocrite, do not invite hypocrites into my space.
3) Do not invite someone you do not like to a party, your being a hypocrite for the sake of a possible gift.
4) I either like you, dislike you or am indifferent to you.
5) I do not stop anyone from living their lives. If you think I stopped you, you are mistaken.
6) If you ask my opinion you will get it. . .truthfully.
7) If I called you a shithead I meant it.
8) If you have the answer to stop someones suffering and you don't give it up, your a shithead.
9) I do not ever hurt someone for the sake of hurting them. If you think I did, you are mistaken.
10) I do what I do for a reason and I never back something I do not believe in! EVER!

That being said I am a BeachBody coach becausse I believe in it. Yes, I have questions and some problems with some of the things that they do. But, all in all they are a great comapny and they help alot of people, one of them was myself. The link is at the top. . .check it out!

Here is my weekly receipe for you. If any of you actually try these receipes I would LOVE some feedback!

Coconut Banana Bread
1 cup coconut oil
2 cups sugar
1 can (5 1/2 ounces) crushed pineapple with juice
4 eggs
1 ripe banana, mashed
4 cups flour
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
2 teaspoons baking power
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350. Stir coconut oil and sugar together. Mix in pineapple with juice, eggs, and the banana.
Add the flour, coconut, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour the batter into two greased and floured 9" x 5" loaf pans. Bake about 60 minutes or until knife stuck into the center comes out clean. Cut loaf in to 1/2 inch slices. Each slice will contain about 1 tablespoon coconut oil.

You can follow me on my journey or you can join me  Making Myself Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment