Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beach Body. . .Insanity!

I started this journey a couple of months ago. I had ben staring at the BeachBody informercials for months. I'm not sure what made me finally decide that this was the time. . .actually, I do. I was getting ready to turn 50 and soon to be an empty nester. But, no matter what it was I ordered Insanity! And, yes, I must have been insane to order it. The day it came I opened the box and started to look through all the great stuff inside. I was totally scared to start this program. I had heard stories from the people I worrk with about how hard it was. I work with doctors! None of them finished the program. Most of them didn't get past the Fit Test! But, the next morning I pressed play. I got through the Fit Test, kicked my ass. I went on with the program. I picked Tonya out of the crowd, she's a monster! OMG! Her abs are incredible! I took my measurements and entered them on the BeachBody site, talk about discouraging. But, I lost two inches my first week. I kept at it. It was the first thing I did when I woke up. It was my routine. I could see oblique lines. I could feel hardness under the belly fat, my arms were getting cut, I could actually see the muscle in my shoulders. I made the right choice. At this point I have finished Insanity. I am after my "I Earned It" t-shirt. It's such a small thing, a t-shirt. But, it's a badge. A badge that comes from sweat, work and perseverence. While doing the program I twisted my knee at work. I had to modify the workout some. I couldn't do all the jumping, but I still got great results and I'm happy. Will I do the program again? You BETCHA! I love this workout. I am so throughly excited to start my new program. Next up Chalene Extreme! I know that these programs can help people get a new grip on health. It can change your life. I am so into BeachBody that I became a coach. If you want to feel better, look better and eat better than join me in my quest. Contact me by clicking the "About Me" tab and going to my web site. There is so much information there and I am ready to answer any questions to help you get started. If your tired of being tired then lets get moving! Decide, Commit, Succeed and Just Press Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment