Saturday, March 15, 2014

Hello FABULOUS People

Summer Bodies Are Made NOW!


HELLO ALL YOU FABULOUS PEOPLE!!!!

I am sorry to have been gone soooooooo long! I actually had knee surgery and am now into physical therapy and a full recovery. I had a torn medial and lateral meniscus, very painful. Thank you to all of you who emailed me inquiring of my whereabouts. I try to do my best to give you the honest me. I will soon be adding new pictures to my web site for you to see.

I have always tried to do my best to guide, give inspiration, be an example and show humanness in these posts. I have also tried to keep abreast of new and exciting nutritional products. Products that can help you move along the path that you have set your feet on. Shakeology is just one of those products. There has also been Garden of Life products. I believe in the products I tell you about. I also use them. How can you trust someone who will only promote a product to you without using it? I don't think the type of person who would do that is honest. I think you should put your money where your mouth is. It's like trying to help someone who's 250 pounds loose 150 pounds. You don't know the route if you've never been on the journey!

First, I want to remind all of you that NOW is the time to get that body into summer shape! Summer bodies are made in the winter. I've increased my weight lifting amount by 5 to 10 pounds! Gotta get these arms in tank top condition, remember, I have a thing about my arms! Muscle burns fat, more reps means better tone. Less reps, but more weight means bigger muscles.

Second, I want to let you know that Beach Body is having some incredible sales this month. They want people to start getting into shape, so they are offering some nice discounts. Check out the web site by clicking the link at the top.

Now, I want to tell you about a new product I've found and it's really great! Even M.D's are jumping on this one! It's called Brain Abundance. I'm sure all of you know that the brain is so powerful. It has to constantly work to send signals to every part of your body. It never stops. Even when you sleep it is still working to some extent. This Brain Fuel is becoming known fast! It has been proven to help people sleep better, focus better, help reduce stress and fatigue on the brain. If you have any of these types of stresses on your body then just think about what is going on with the brain. I have a brain that seems to run at full function most of the time. It's 1:17am and I am still up and writing this for you! This has helped me to sleep. It helps my brain to rest and I don't get up in the middle of the night. Please check this out if you are having any of the above problems.

I hope you all have a wonderful, happy weekend. And, remember, you can read about my journey, or join me!

Susan                                  BRAIN ABUNDANCE BRAIN FUEL

No comments:

Post a Comment