Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Back In The Saddle!!

Get Back In It!

HELLO EVERYONE! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I certainly did and I ate my fair share of all those wonderful goodies that are homemade from scratch. Including my famous Pineapple Upside Down cakes! So, now that we have all had our fill of holiday eating it's time to get back on track. Time to get BACK IN THE SADDLE, BABY!

I am waiting on T25 the new Shaun T workout. I can't wait! But, until it gets here I am still doing my hybrids and hitting it hard. My nutrition is back on track, not that I was that far off. I did really well, didn't gain a pound. It was just maintenance. I will tell you that I have cut more carbs and am practically eating no processed sugar at all. Ahhhhh, I love my breads! Sourdough, being my favorite.

It's also time to do a cleanse. Gotta get rid of anything still in the gut that might be clogging things up! I have a nice cleansing drink for you down below. Now, If some of you are like me and you have a very busy job and you can't get out to do your business when it needs to be done, then just do a weekend cleanse. There are some of you that have medical concerns about doing a cleanse, check with your doctor first. I know a few peeps who are diabetics and just can't do a cleanse during the week, we need our meals. I do my cleanses' on the weekend so I can adjust if I have to. I do NOT risk my health at ANY time and neither should you.

The answer to the question "What diet pill or supplement do you use"? is this. I don't. I've lost over 130 pounds and I do NOT use any diet pills or supplements. I have a legitimate meal replacement and it's a whole meal replacement. And, I take a vitamin every day. You can do it without diet pills, it just takes a little longer. I work for it. I know I'm repeating myself on some of this, but people are asking, so I'm just going over some old information. At this point I'm almost a vegetarian! But, I never really did eat a lot of red meat. And, yes, I do eat McDonalds' once in awhile. It's just not a main stay in my diet. It's more of a treat.

OK, people, so to move on you should all consider this. . .SUMMER IS COMING! Summer bodies are made in the winter. It's time to take stock of what you want to look like when it's time to start showing off that summer skin. I want a new bathing suit, possibly a bikini and I want to get a spray tan for the first time ever. I want to wear a tank top and show off my cut arms. Most of you know I had a thing about my arms, I'm almost there at, what I would consider, perfection for my arms.

Everyone have a great week. Get started, get back in the saddle.

Remember you can follow me or you can join me! Pick join and press play!

Cleansing Drink
3 Celery Sticks
1 Cucumber
1 Lemon
1 Cup Coconut Water     Mix and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment